Sunday, August 03, 2008

Relaxation Tips

Here you go...
• Stretch for 2 minutes [I do that often]
• Laugh for 5 minutes [perhaps more than that!!]
• Floss your teeth [twice daily :)]
• Read to a child [have tried few of the times with Aaryan...but that bores me :(]
• Hug a loved one [I note that ;)]
• Go for a 10-minute walk in the park [hmm...will have to think abt exploring botanical gardens near to my house...don't see it happening before summers]
• Listen to your favourite song [they keep on changing!]
• Write in your journal [dat's what i am doing currently]
• Read a chapter of your favourite book [books have never been my favourite :p]
• Go to bed early [not possible...]
Start with one habit and commit to practising it for 7 days, then add another, to build up gradually. [guess I already have most of them ...that's why I am always relaxed much more than required level... planning to gather tips on stressing my to achieve that 'right' balance ;)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home