Monday, February 04, 2008

Krishna returns..

I would start with the holy name again..

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare!!

Even if I would want to go away from the above thing, there is something which pulls me towards this somehow! After various visits to the temple in Auckland, I contniued the good work in Melbourne too. I went to ISKCON temple at Melbourne today, and found that everything was same as it was in Auckland! The same prayer, same rythm, same lyrics, same dance, same music, same atmosphere, same prasadam, everything was exactly the same. I was really awstruck! And after being there for long, I started to doubt if all this was actually being choreographed by Krishna himself!! Sometimes things look so perfect and you start doubting about its genuineness!!

I am just a visitor here. But still, in this foreign land, I feel that this piece of land is actually mine. I always stand so proudly on the temple land, and feel that I own everything which is happening around at the place. There was this white lady, who walked up to me today and asked, "Did you like our ekadasi prasadam?" I replied, "Yes, it's very tasty. This is all good." She actually had another question in mind, the reason why she walked up to me, asked me again, "Do you know, what ekadasi is?" Perhaps, she wanted to show her knowledge on the subject or show her devotion towards Krishna. I was having food in enjoyment. But this lady would not let me enjoy. I really want to concentrate whenever I am eating, the only time when I never like to get disturbed by any external element. I raised my head again... looked at her... smiled... and nodded in affirmation!

Well... not that I am too conversant with all the religious things, but this was a morale booster for me ;) and I proved (to myself) that I actually am not 'only' a visitor!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home