Sunday, January 28, 2007

its been long....

yeah, its been long since i have written something over this space. And the best part was none of my friend ever asked me that i had not written for long....that shows the popularity of my blog!! but then, i alwaz tell annie (anirudh...one of my good friends) that i am writing this blog "for myself and not for anyone else", in reply to his statments/ comments... dat this post is not good...or u have not written dis part dat well... spelling mistakes...grammer mistakes... and sometimes in the reply to his offer for having a common blog!
and now again i can safely say that i dont really bother tht none of the person objected dat i havent written for long :(

so ultimately i have found dat the phrase, "for myself and not for anyone else" can be used as a great alibi to save me from various humiliations!

i know, even now none of u must be interested in knowing why there was a long gap..... but there actually was an eventful time i had in between these two posts...and perhaps i wld be in a position to detail dat after a month or so. ok ok...again i admit dat u dont care abt my secrets too!!

but the fact that you have come thus far reading what crap i have written... umm...welll...before i conclude on something..... am i again being too optimistic abt myself??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home